Saturday, February 18, 2012

Chocolate Coconut Frosted Graham Crackers

I've been looking for delicious, healthy graham crackers for awhile and my search has come to an abrupt halt. They have been located! I found them at amazon.com for just under $3 a box. And, they are actually made with real graham flour, no hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup. Most "graham" crackers are not :( The oats have kinda thrown my kids for a loop, but my husband and I think they are delish. The only thing that makes them better than a glass of milk is this yummy little concoction. Don't bother measuring, just go do it!!!

Chocolate Coconut Frosting

1 glob coconut oil (sub butter)
about 2 cups confectioner's sugar
about 1 cup cocoa powder
a couple splashes of coconut milk (sub cow's milk)

Mix it all together and spread it on thick!

(I like mine to sit for several minutes to several hours to soften the crackers just a bit.)



No comments:

Post a Comment